Sure you can find cheap reading glasses for less than $10 a pair, and they work pretty well. What about the eyestrain and eye fatigue you may feel after even a short time wearing them?
Those cheap reading glasses are convenient, but did you know they could be contributing to your visual discomfort? Cheap reading glasses do not factor in your:
- Different Sphere Powers - It's very common for the two eyes to need different powers
- Cylinder - About 1 in 3 people have astigmatism (a prescribed cylinder power) and those cheap reading glasses do not correct for this at all
- Pupillary Distance (PD) - Generic reading glasses are mass produced and a generic PD is used to simplify the manufacturing process.
All of these "conveniences" come at the cost of sacrificing good optical clarity. Our custom reading glasses not only give you excellent and comfortable vision, but allow your eyes to accommodate the way they would in regular prescription glasses. There is absolutely no comparison!
Our custom reading glasses come in three colors and are custom made to your exact reading prescription. Need more reasons to try our reading glasses? Here are a few highlights:
- True Ophthalmic Quality - All 3 problems listed above are eliminated by our custom reading glasses. Your sphere power will be exactly as your eye doctor prescribed, even if different for each eye, we'll also correct for your astigmatism (if applicable) and PD - no more eye strain, just edge-to-edge reading delight!
- Spring Hinges - Our number one customer request when shopping for glasses! This makes the glasses easier to put on and off, and helps them hold their fit for an extended time.
- Lightweight Design - This is probably the number 2 request. You don't want ugly, heavy reading glasses that leave huge indentations on your nose. These are very thin and lightweight and will give you hours of comfortable wearing time.
- Polycarbonate Lenses - We include polycarbonate lenses as they are thinner and lighter than standard plastic lenses.
- Narrow "B" Size - The vertical height of these frames is just 25mm, the perfect size to wear high on the nose for serious reading mode, or lower on the nose to still be able to see the distance over the top.
- Case and Cloth - A protective hard case and quality microfiber cleaning cloth come with every order to keep your glasses like new and clean!
- Made in USA - All custom work is done in our facility in Rock Falls, Illinois
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you're not happy we don't want your money, simple as that!
If these aren't the best reading glasses you've ever worn, we'll refund your complete purchase price and return shipping is free. What do you have to lose? Try these for 30 days and we guarantee you'll love them.